Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here I Am

Well, so yes, I've missed a few days here. I haven't even been home except to sleep since Wednesday though, so really it's not my fault. Seriously. ;)

We've been helping my brother-in-law re-decorate his bedroom. We've spent the last few days painting and today the furniture was delivered. There's still lots to do and I have photos but am too tired to transfer them to the computer right now.

I've also finished The Host which I really liked. It took me probably 4-5 chapters to get into it but then I couldn't put it down. It was fun to read. Not anywhere as addictive as Twilight, but still very good. Read it!

On the other hand, I stopped reading Running with Scissors. It just got to be a little much for me. Oh well.

This certainly is boring, but I don't have much to say for myself right now. Be back soon with some exciting stuff...hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished Running with Scissors, but only out of cranky stubborness, not out of love. I was traumatized. To make up for it, you should read A Girl Named Zippy, which is whimsical and charming. In fact, you just own it. Now. Go now.