Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Misery Business

I think I need professional help. Actually, I don't even want to be cured. But, I must admit that I have a serious fabric addiction. Half of the time I spend online I spend looking at fabric. And making lists of the fabrics I want. 90% of the time I don't actually buy anything...but my goodness do I have a sickness.

Thanks to the day of my birth, I recently came into some money. I was intending to save it for post-baby clothes but of course that didn't happen. Here's what I ordered today from good ol' Superbuzzy. The fabrics were too perfect and I was scared they'd disappear if I didn't snatch them up immediately.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


I can't talk about what this fabric is for yet, but my goodness, it's just too much for me.

And another goodness-gracious moment is this band Paramore. John and I listen to them almost non-stop and we're going to see them play in November (if I can handle leaving my one month old baby). They're just simply the best band out right now. They make me positively giddy. First of all, they're adorable. Second of all, they have REAL songs. What a concept, right? Third, Haley's voice is amazing and I want it. Do yourself a huge favor and go listen.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok. New favorites. Thank you!

Ruth said...

Yes! I love that band! Well, the one song I've heard of theirs, ha ha. I need to get the album. It's nice that they have a strong female singer. About time I say!!!

And very cute fabric indeed. If you're going to be addicted to something, fabric seems like a good choice!

Christen said...

Oh I love Paramore! You should listen to Feist too!