Monday, June 1, 2009

7 Things For a Happy Monday



1) A cloudy, chilly morning. Maybe not so great for swimming lessons at 10:30am (imagine a pool full of screaming, shivering toddlers clutching at their mothers) but great for me none the less. "June Gloom" already? Sounds good to me!

2) Gardenias in bloom. Gardenias are one of my most loved things on this planet. They were our wedding flower!

3) Greek-style honey yogurt. And plums. Daaaang.

4) Paper cutting while the babe naps. Can't wait to show you what I'm working on.

5) Plans for cafe curtains in the kitchen!

6) Bootcamp class tonight. Yay! I haven't worked out since last Thursday and I've got so much pent up energy needing to get out!

7) Pushing Daisies is back! Well, sort of. It's still been cancelled, but ABC is finally airing the last 3 episodes that have been shot. The first one was on last Saturday night and the other two will be on the next two Saturdays! It makes me happy...but sad. After this it really will be over. :(

2 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Sounds good to me. The only thing I don't like about June Gloom is I get all warm weather dressed, then 4 hours later I'm sweating profusely. I wish it would just stay gloomy.

And I know the sadness of cancelled tv shows. NBC cancelled "Life" which was, you know, phenomenal. Seriously, that's gone and stinkin' lame shows stick around. Ick.

Is the paper cutting from Angry Chicken?

Alissa said...

You need to burn all the Pushing Daisies episodes onto DVD and bring them here!