Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where Have I Been?


I can't really answer that question. I've been around...but...just anti-technology, I guess. Once I finish working in the morning I want to get off the computer as fast as possible and stay off. But this weekend I'm being abandoned by friends and family and will have a lot of "me" time to fill and I'll show you some of the fun things I've been up to. :)

In the meantime, will you take a look at that kid up there? He's 19 months old today. Who in the what the? He is now in the second half of his second year and I'm a bit freaked out by it. Even though we are sad to see him get older, he just keeps getting more and more fun. He's such our little buddy now. Our little three-person family is having a blast being best friends. It just doesn't stop getting even more awesome! Sometimes I think I'll just explode into a million little bits from happiness.

Alright, I'm off to do some research on arm chairs. Which also makes me want to explode from happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm yeah, where have you been? Just kidding. :) Missed you blogging, but understand the need to step away from the computer after work. I used to hate getting on the computer after staring at it and editing all day. Bleh!

Anyway, at least you have a nice place to stay while you are "abandoned." Also, if this should ever happen again, but no friends are going out of town, please feel free to take up residence in our guest room. Use of sewing machine optional. :) Will can play with Jill too.

suzy said...

I've missed you!! What a cute kid! I LOVE when they start to understand and communicate more. It makes doing fun things so much more fun! Have a good weekend all alone. You can do whatever you want! And you can hold the remote.

kelly said...

glad to see you back! You've been missed!

Love to see little William. He's so sweet!