Friday, October 21, 2011

This and That and Christmas

The sampler is finished! Just needs a good pressing and framing. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I'll post a photo when it's framed up.



Will asked me to make him a scarf "for skiing", so that's what I'm working on now. I'll probably end up making a matching hat, too, if there's enough of this yarn left. He is very excited, which makes making things for him really fun. It's nice being thought of as magical. :D

I've also figured out 85% of the Christmas gifts out. Now I just have to actually make them. Some knitting, some sewing, some concocting. I'm getting excited...

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Will and Ryan should go snowboarding together at Christmas, don't you think?

cara lou said...

I think so. And so does Will. Hopefully we can make it happen! Maybe with Ivan's discount it'll be do-able.