Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Five - Drive through Idaho to Utah


Apparently there wasn't much to take pictures of in Idaho. This is the one and only photo from that day's journey through the Spud State.


Utah!


This is the kind of thing you see on the way to my parents' house.


Alexa in Trevor's glasses.


Half of the sibs. I miss these kids already.


There are quite a few other photos from our time in Utah with my family. However, these are the only ones suitable for mixed company. I've left out the ones of a brother in Daisy Dukes, the same brother with a "front butt", the poor Ground Hound, and other unmentionables. But believe me, it was a good time.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Having lived Idaho, I can attest to the fact that there isn't much going on in that state. You didn't miss anything. :)

cara lou said...

Having grown up 10 minutes from the Idaho border...I knew what to expect. :)

Lisa said...

Oh wait, I do remember a family trip to some giant waterfall along the Snake River that was pretty cool.

kelly said...

oh how I have missed you!
I thought you vanished, but you were doing something I long to do...road-trip!

Your vacation looks absolutely dreamy. I LOVE OREGON! It is one of the most beautiful places I've seen. I would love to be your neighbor in that retirement home. :)

Glad you are back and glad you had such a good time on your trip.

suzy said...

Oh my goodness, no wonder you are depressed!! Such a long time surrounded by your family who think you are the coolest person in the world and no worries about cleaning and laundry. And now poof! it is over and you are home. At least you have a cutie and a perfect husband to soften the blow. By the way, I don't know why because I have never met him, but John kind of reminds me of Edward the vampire. Haha, maybe because I have never met him. But he seems very devoted to you and protective. Can he run really fast? Just joking.

Morgan Jane said...

Yeah! Cara's back. And with a bang I might add. What an AMAZING trip you guys had! I totally understand the PVD, and hope that you're fully recovered.

cara lou said...

Kelly: I miss you guys!!

Suzy: Haha, it's hilarious that you said that about John and Edward. I've drawn many comparisons myself. He can't run 60 mph, but he IS good at everything he does. Spooky. :)

Morgan: I'm 90% recovered, thanks!