Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful #15-17

For the past three days I've had a miserable cold. I've been very thankful for tissues with lotion and throat drops for those three days.

Also, so thankful that I've been able to take it easy and let other people help with my child and bring me blankets. Every time I'd start feeling sorry for myself I'd remind myself that I was sitting on a couch not doing anything instead of a factory worker in 1905 having to work for 12 hours while sick. Or some equally as horrible fate. That shut me up pretty quickly.



I'm also immensely grateful for a healthy body that can just fix itself with really no help at all from me. Thanks body and immune system! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: