Monday, November 1, 2010

November is For Being Thankful

I figure this daily posting with a theme is good for something, so I'm going to continue for the month of November with a post about things I'm thankful for.



First up, my siblings! I love them dearly and can't wait to see them all in just 9 days. I get to spend two weeks in Utah for Thanksgiving and hanging out with these kids is going to be the best ever. I'm so thankful that all of us are friends -- even through all of our differences. Our warped sense of humor binds us together and we always have an amazing time. I'm so excited! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Can't wait for you to get here!!!!

Alissa said...

I have super amazing kids. The best ever!