Friday, December 4, 2009

Other Peoples' Crafts

My dad bought this vintage motorcycle when I was just a baby. In October, he finally finished restoring it to it's full 1967-y glory. John made this little mini movie to commemorate the occasion.

You can also see some of the beautiful-ness of the little Northern Utah valley where I spent the first 20 years of my life. Love those mountains...

1967 Aermacchi Harley-Davidson Restoration from John Stephens on Vimeo.


Music by Kidnap Kings -- a new fav-favorite!

I'm having a hard time coming up with blog content since all of my projects at the moment are gift-related! I do have a couple of things to show you, just as soon as I manage to get some pics taken!

2 comments:

EJ said...

That is so cool. What a fun video to have to of your Dad.

.jimaie.marie. said...

your dad is awesome! What a cool gift it was to make him this video, that is one sweet ride!!