Friday, August 10, 2007

Ta da!


Well, here it is, in all of it's glory. The Sofa. It arrived last Saturday while we were at the hospital for the maternity ward tour (luckily Ivan was here to let the delivery guys in). I love this sofa. I can't tell you how happy I am about it. It's so soft and comfy and big and the color just makes this place seem so much bigger and brighter and cleaner. I'm in heaven. It's amazing, and maybe kind of pathetic, that a sofa can make me feel better about everything in life. Is that shallow? Probably. But it does. I love you Maxwell Sleeper Sofa.


Obviously we still are on the hunt for either pre-made pillow covers or the perfect fabric to make into pillow covers -- these shown in the photo are just naked down inserts. Eeek!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That couch looks really comfy! Yay for a new couch to rest on for the next few months! Thank you for the birthday wishes and I'm glad you liked your little surprise. I still have my Borders receipt so we can take back the second copy and you can get something else if you want to! See you next weekend at the shower!

Unknown said...

I hear ya about getting a new sofa! It is amazing how making your home the way you want it can make you feel so happy. Especially when there is a little "nesting" going on! I am sorry to read about bed rest, thats rough! I wish I were closer so that I could be of any help to you. We will keep you in our prayers for you and your babies health!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is such a freaking cute couch! Way better than your other one.