Friday, August 3, 2007

And another thing...

So another one of my favorite blogs is Crazy Aunt Purl, written by a witty, wise and wonderful girl named Laurie. I want to be her friend. Her blog (PS, I hate that word) is so hilarious,well-written and thoughtful. I just love her and I look forward to reading what she has to say everyday. I'm sad on the days when she doesn't post something.

Laurie has a book coming out in October which I am so excited for. I just can't get over how much I love the way she writes. She brings me to tears often and always makes me laugh.


Anyway, what spurred (spurred...is that the word I'm looking for?) me to tell you about Laurie today is her entry about house cleaning. Not a subject you'd think is all that thrilling or deep, but she manages to make it so. And she has perfectly put into words how I feel about having a clean house, but could never express myself. She has a way of doing that with most things. I just adore her.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I definitely agree on all points made. That is why our current living situation is so difficult for me. Ah where are those cleaning ladies or that "clean sweep" show when I need them? 30 days to go till we're on our own. It's like a mantra in my head...

Christen said...

I still say we should stalk her and make her be our friend.

And I miss your company at work! The day is a bore without you!