Friday, August 13, 2010

Someday...

I am just so dying over Alicia's brand new studio over HERE. I am so so wanty over it. Please go take a look.

Someday, I will have a room of my own where I can leave my sewing machine set up and have all of my supplies organized and accessible. I am grateful to have a dedicated craft closet, but it is currently a disaster. And I have to set up my sewing machine on the dining room table, so it's constantly being set up and put away over and over when I'm working on a project. And all those little quicky projects never get done because it always seems like too much work to set up for one little thing.

I've started saving inspiration photos for my someday studio. I'll share those soon, along with a peek inside the horrors of my craft closet and show you how I set up when I have everything out for a project.

Also, I've completed the first couple of projects from the Home Ec class! I'll have some pics of them soon!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I had to wait 30 years for a sewing room - I trust you'll get yours much sooner!

Sweet Mess said...

I totally get that deep desire/need for a room of your own. I finally got mine, and it is one 7 1/2' x 7 1/2' but it is amazing. Crafting is so hard to do when you don't have a place to put all those supplies!

I hope it happens in the very near future for you!!!